Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Hey everyone!

I'm about 5 weeks out from beginning my internship in Uganda, and I couldn't be more excited! Especially because I got accepted for my visa today! 🎉

As an update, it is currently finals week here at Iowa State, and I am finishing up my IRB course to be eligible to conduct research with the use of human subjects.  As soon as I complete this training, I will submit my interview forms for approval! Once I tackle that and my last 2 finals, I will be headed to Omaha to pack and prepare for Africa.

A big thank you to all who have made donations to me!! My wonderful and beautiful mom helped me figure out my total budget and expenses, so I thought I would post it here in case you are wondering exactly where the money will go!



Thank you so much for reading and for your prayers and donations!

XOXO,
Kerri 

No comments:

Post a Comment